Features & Benefits
- Clear 125 micron (5 mil) film base with background UV density of 0.07 – 0.08, ideally suitable for optimum exposure in silk-screen & process colour separation printing.
- Film aesthetics similar to lith film.
- In-line stabilised to provide superior dimensional and heat stability for good registration.
- High toner adhesion and UV resistant image at lower levels of toner consumption.
- Not recommended for stack feeding.
- Compatible with most laser printers.
- Base -Dimensionally stable polyester film.
- Total Thickness -125 microns (± 3 mic).
- UV Coating -Double side coated. Either side application.
- Background Density-0.07 – 0.08
- Image Density after use of NovaDense Density Booster-> 2.5.
- Sizes -210 mm x 297 mm, 297 mm x 420 mm,
- Shelf-Life -Two years from the date of manufacture when stored
- in original packing at 20-25o C and 50-65 % RH.
There are no reviews yet.