- Sapphire® CARAT is distinguished by a compressible intermediate layer that guarantees outstanding printing results and a long service life.
- Extremely low dot gain and best contrast values are achieved with the microground surface and split surface layer.
- The additives used in the nitrile rubber surface support ink transfer and prevent ink and paper-dust buildup.
- Sapphire® CARAT is the perfect printing blanket for creating printed products of outstanding quality.
- Colour SAPPHIRE blue
- Thickness Art. 364: 1.70 mm /0.067″– 3-ply
- Art. 366: 1.96 mm / 0.077″– 4-ply
- Elongation at 500N/ 50mm â‰¤1.3 %
- Compressibility at 1350 kPa approx. 9 %
- Tensile strength â‰¥ 4,500 N/50 mm
- Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting â‰¤1.3 %
- Hardness (total) approx. 78 Shore A
- Surface rubber approx. 58 Shore A
- Roughness RZ 2 – 3 Î¼m
- Roughness RA 0.5 Î¼m