- Aquamarine® CARAT has been specially developed for packaging and metal printing, but is also ideal for all other kinds of printed materials using the sheet-fed offset process. Aquamarine® CARAT is distinguished by a carcass design which reduces elongation and sinking to a minimum.
- Aquamarine® CARAT is known for its exceptionally long service life. This is guaranteed by its very high smash resistance combined with high resistance to cutting edges.
- Colour AQUAMARINE blue
- Thickness Art. 306: 1.96 mm / 0.077″ – 4-ply
- Elongation at 500N/ 50mm â‰¤1.3%
- Compressibility at 1350 kPa approx. 11 %
- Tensile strength â‰¥ 4,000 N/50 mm
- Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting â‰¤1,2 %
- Hardness (total) approx. 76 Shore A
- Surface rubber approx. 56 Shore A
- Roughness RZ 5 – 7 Î¼m
- Roughness RA 1.0 Î¼m